How do I verify my BMO bank account
Lending Loop asks all clients to verify their bank account in order to make fund transfers to and from Lending Loop. This is also required to meet Canadian anti-money laundering regulations.
There are 3 ways to verify your BMO chequing or savings account with Lending Loop:
- Image of Void Cheque
- Bank Statement PDF
- Bank Screenshot (complete with full name, bank logo, transit number, account number and account balance)
To verify your account, please upload the document of your choice via the website under the "+Add Funds" section.
To upload a VOID cheque to Lending Loop, please take one of your existing cheque's and write VOID across the cheque. Next, scan the cheque to your computer and upload it to your Lending Loop account.
- Go to your BMO Online Banking and Sign In
- Under "my Accounts" tab click on the appropriate account ie. Chequing or Savings
Click "View E-statements"
Open the latest statement, download, and DONE!
Upload the statement to your Lending Loop account
- Go to your BMo Online Banking and Sign In
- The screen which you land on when you first login to bmo.com shows all the required information
- Take a screenshot
- Upload it to your Lending Loop account
Here's what an acceptable online banking screenshot from BMO should look like:
*Please note that if you click on a specific account you will lose some of the required information.
You can securely upload your documents to your Lending Loop profile here.