How do I verify my TD bank account?
Lending Loop asks all clients to verify their bank account in order to make fund transfers to and from Lending Loop. This is also required to meet Canadian anti-money laundering regulations.
There are three ways to verify your TD chequing or savings account with Lending Loop.
- Image of Void Cheque
- Bank Statement PDF
- Bank Screenshot (complete with your full name, bank logo, transit number, account number, and account balance)
To verify your account, please upload the document of your choice via the website under the "+ Add Funds" section.
Unfortunately, TD does not allow you to download a VOID cheque through your online banking interface. To upload a VOID cheque to Lending Loop, please take one of your existing cheque's and write VOID across the cheque. Next, scan the cheque to your computer and upload it to your Lending Loop account.
Login to your TD Online Banking
Go to the left left-hand of the page and click 'Statements & Documents'
Choose the account you'd like to connect to your Lending Loop account.
Select the most recent statement.
Either Save or Print Screen the statement. Upload it to your Lending Loop account
- Login to your TD Online Banking
- The screen which you land on when you first login to your Easy Web (online) shows all the required information.
- Take a screenshot of the entire page
- Upload it to your Lending Loop account
Here's what a sample online banking screenshot from TD looks like:
*Please note that if you click into a specific account you lose some of the required information