How do I verify my RBC bank account?
Lending Loop asks all clients to verify their bank account in order to make funds transfers to and from Lending Loop. This is also required to meet Canadian anti-money laundering regulations.
There are 3 ways to verify your RBC chequing or savings account with Lending Loop:
- Image of Void Cheque
- Bank Statement PDF
- Bank Screenshot (complete with full name, bank logo, transit number, account number and account balance)
- To verify your account, please upload the document of your choice via the website under the "+ Add Funds" section.
You can use a void cheque from your RBC account. To do this, please perform the following steps:
Sign into your RBC online banking interface
Click on documents in the top right-hand corner
Click on "View and Print Void Cheque" under personal accounts on the left-hand side rail
Select the account you'd like to connect to
Accept trem and download the document
Once you have downloaded the document, you can upload it directly to your Lending Loop Account.
Login to your RBC online banking
Select your account
Choose and download the most recent bank statement
Upload it to your Lending Loop account
- Log in to RBC Online Banking
- The screen which you land on first shows all the required information
- Take a screenshot of the entire screen
- Upload it to your Lending Loop account
Here's an example of what an acceptable online banking screenshot from RBC will look like:
*Please note that if you click on a specified account you lose some of the required information.