What documents do I need in order to apply?
Applying for a loan through Lending Loop is quick and easy and typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete. In order to complete the initial application, we require that you submit the following documents:
- Year to date statements (income statement and balance sheet for the current fiscal year)
- Previous two fiscal year end statements (it's best that these are prepared by your accountant but management prepared will be accepted in some instances)
Once a completed application is received, our team will be able to provide you with a preliminary rate within 48 hours. If approved, we will require a few due diligence documents to support the application in order to finalize our offer. The due diligence documents required include:
- Last 6 months of bank statements (for the company)
- Latest Notice of Assessment from CRA. You can find more information on what an NOA is and looks like in the article linked at the bottom of the page.
- Articles of Incorporation
Additional documents may be required on a case by case basis and will be communicated by your dedicated account manager.